Stock Control / Internet Sales
We are looking for a Self Motivated Person to join our team
The following experience would be an advantage:
* Garage Door Industry Experience.
* Front Sales.
* Admin Duties.
* Computer Skills.
The position involves:
* Working on a casual basis with full time hours.
* Warehouse stock control and logistics.
* Use of computer for Stock Control.
* Receiving and freighting goods.
* Front Sales.
* Answering customer enquiries.
* Heavy lifting duties
* POSITION IS CASUAL/FULL TIME TO START WITH; THERE IS POTENTIAL TO GO FULL TIME.
* ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE IN SOUTH EASTERN REGION OF MELBOURNE.
Please email your resumes
AGG DOORS Management
Mobile Garage Door Service Tech
Only apply if interested in a customer service role. We are looking for applicants who take pride in their work and understand the importance of customer service and want to be part of a growing company.
Mechanical & basic electrical skills are an advantage as well as knowledge of hand tools. The job involves some heavy lifting.
Some of the duties you will be required to perform are:
* Installation, Service and Repairs of Garage Doors
* Installation, Service and Repairs of Garage Door Openers
* Installation, Service and Repairs of Gate Openers
* Customer Service
All applicants must have a current manual drivers licence
* Factory based in Hallam in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs located close to train station and free onsite employee car park
* Applicants must be willing to work overtime if required.
* Previous experience in the Garage Door Industry is an advantage and previous applicants need not apply.
* Position Casual with a view to go Full Time.
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Paul Van Soest / Service & Sales Manager
AGG DOORS PTY LTD
03 9799 1999