- Mobile Garage Door Service Tech
- Industrial / Commercial Roller Shutter Installer, Service & Repair Technician Required
Mobile Garage Door Service Tech
Mechanical & basic electrical skills are an advantage as well as knowledge of hand tools. The job involves some heavy lifting.
Some of the duties you will be required to perform are:
* Installation, Service and Repairs of Garage Doors
* Installation, Service and Repairs of Garage Door Openers
* Installation, Service and Repairs of Gate Openers
* Customer Service
All applicants must have a current manual drivers licence
* Factory based in Hallam in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs located close to train station and free onsite employee car park
* Applicants must be willing to work overtime if required.
* Previous experience in the Garage Door Industry is an advantage and previous applicants need not apply.
* Position Casual with a view to go Full Time.
- Sub-Contractor to install commercial and industrial doors & roller shutters
- Sub-Contractor Service Technicians to service & repair commercial and industrial doors, shutters & automated operators
- or Casual Position with a view to go Full Time.
The job involves either installing or servicing and repairing a wide range of doors within the Melbourne metropolitan areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Travel to sites to install or service and repair doors (inc. Counterweight doors, roller doors, roller shutters, roller grilles, sliding doors, sectional doors etc.) and automated door operators
- Product-use demonstrations to clients
- Liaise with Installation Service Manager & Co – Workers and clients in a professional and efficient manner
- Resolve technical or mechanical issues on-site where required.
- Also service & repair residential garage doors & automated operators if required.
- Available for emergency call outs.
- Complete installation / service reports / Quotes
Skills & Experience
We are seeking highly motivated and reliable sub-contractors or Full-time Staff with a can-do attitude for long term commitment. The ideal candidates will preferably have experience in the door industry or background as a boilermaker or some other relevant field and have competent welding/fabrication experience. Electrical and mechanical skills highly regarded.
The successful applicant must have:
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to work responsibly without supervision but also as a team player
- Good communication and professional customer service skills
- Clear and accurate written and oral skills
- Reliable and good work ethic
- Attention to detail and care in workmanship
- Initiative and willingness to learn
If Applying as a Sub-Contractor, you will require:
- An ABN number
- Public Liability Insurance
- Personal Income Protection
- Sufficient tools and equipment
- Current drivers licence
- Reliable work vehicle
- Forklift licence
- White Card certificate
- Scissor-lift licence
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the experience and capability of the successful candidate. These are rewarding and varied roles and would suit applicants with trade qualifications or previous industry experience who are looking for an exciting challenge.
Full-Time candidate will also include the use of a Mobile Phone and a Vehicle.
We are based in Hallam in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs we provide a high level of service to residential, commercial and industrial doors customers in Melbourne Metro. We are highly regarded in the industry and community for our commitment to service, have a look at our reviews on Womo.
If you are highly motivated and customer service driven, then send your cover letter and resume ASAP. Please note: Only serious candidates need to apply, you must state which role you are
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org